YOU Can Make a Difference in YOUR Hometown!
- Police Officer-Full Time
- Police Officer-Part Time
- Police Officer-Recruit
- Traffic Safety Maintainer
- Utilities Instrumentation Technician
- Utilities Instrumentation Trainee
Job Descriptions, Qualifications, Salary Structure, Job number and other information available online at: cityofflint.com/jobs
The Ruth Mott Foundation is accepting applications for a full time Assistant Manager of Visitor Services and Volunteers at Applewood Estate in Flint
Starting salary range: $44,310 to $53,167
Some of the qualifications required: Bachelor’s degree or a combination of related education and experience. A strong leader with a minimum of two years of experience in a museum, cultural institution or hospitality setting. Minimum of one year of supervisory
experience, preferably with volunteers. A valid driver’s license.
The Ruth Mott Foundation is also accepting applications for a full time Technical Assistance Horticulturist at Applewood Estate in Flint
Some qualifications required: Bachelor’s Degree in horticulture or related field.
- Minimum of three years of experience in horticulture field. • Michigan Commercial Certified Pesticide Applicator’s License with turfgrass and ornamental plant categories or must be obtained within one month of employment.
- Experience and ability to operate equipment including power tools, hand tools, rototillers, front-end loaders, tractors, skid steers, excavators, lawn mowers (push, riding, zero-turn), etc.
- Proficiency in computer-aided drafting software, AutoCAD preferred.
For more information: ruthmottfoundation.org
To Apply: email cover letter and resume to Resumes@ruthmott.org