Latest information regarding Covid testing sites
Click here to download the flyer (PDF) and please distribute widely!
Genesee County COVID-19 Testing Sites
PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Tests are performed at these testing sites – the most accurate COVID-19 diagnostic test available.
Guidelines + Site Information
- Testing is available at no-cost to all. Uninsured individuals are welcome.
- All people can be tested, with or without symptoms. No doctor’s order needed.
- Saliva testing will be used for all ages
- DO NOT eat, drink, chew gum, or use tobacco 30 minutes prior to your visit
- On-demand translation is available
- ADA accessible
- No ID is required to be tested
- If using insurance, please bring your insurance card
Getting Your Test Results
- If you provided a phone number when you registered for your test, you will get a phone call with your results up to 3 days after your test:
- Your results will not be left in a voicemail.
- If you do not answer, two more attempts to contact you between 8 am and 8 pm, Monday through Sunday
- If you gave a cell phone number and chose to receive text messages, you will receive a text when your results are ready (up to 3 days after your test). Once you receive the text message, you can then:
Word of Life Church
Visit https://www.solvhealth.com/book-online/0Pm1kA to make an appointment. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
460 W. Atherton Rd., Flint, MI 48503
Testing is available Tuesday – Thursday: 12pm to 6pm
Bethel United Methodist Church
Visit https://www.solvhealth.com/book-online/0PmnQA to make an appointment. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
1309 N. Ballenger Hwy., Flint, MI 48504
Testing is available Tuesday & Wednesday: 10am – 4pm, Thursday: 1pm – 7pm
Macedonia Baptist Church
Visit https://www.solvhealth.com/book-online/ABXLkg to make an appointment. Appointments are strongly encouraged.
G5443 Saginaw Street, Flint, MI 48505
Testing is available Monday, Friday, Saturday: 10am – 3pm
Genesee County COVID-19 Drive-Thru Testing
PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) Tests are performed at these testing sites – the most accurate COVID-19 diagnostic test available. COVID-19 testing is free to you, you will not be charged. Insurance information may be taken for the purpose of reimbursement by the testing site agency.
Visit Walgreens.com/COVID19Testing to complete the screening and make an appointment.
2815 Davison Road, Flint, MI 48506
Testing appointments are available: 7 days a week: 9am to 5pm by appointment only
Hamilton Community Health Network
Call (810) 406-4019 to set up an appointment for drive-thru testing. No insurance required. You will be screened over the phone and must have a doctor’s order and appointment to receive testing. Testing can be done in-clinic, find more information at https://www.hamiltonchn.org/hamilton-covid-faq/
North Pointe Clinic, 5710 Clio Road, Flint, MI 48504
Burton Fire Station, 2031 E. Bristol Rd., Burton, MI 48529
Appointments are required and are available every 10 minutes on Tuesdays & Thursdays.
Visit www.riteaid.com and click on the red COVID-19 banner to complete the screening and make an appointment. Screening is being conducted through the drive-thru pharmacy.
Swartz Creek, 9090 Miller Rd., Swartz Creek, MI 48473
Appointments are required and are available: Sunday – Saturday: 9am to 5pm *
Flint, 5018 Clio Rd., Flint, MI 48504
Appointments are required and are available: Monday – Friday: 10am to 8pm, Saturdays & Sundays: 10am to 5pm.