From: All Recipes
- 2 Eggs
- 1 (16oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 (14oz) can sweetened, condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust. (get the 1 already in the pie pan)
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Combine eggs, pumpkin puree, sweetened condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a large bowl and stir until combined.
- Pour pumpkin pie filling into unbaked crust in pie tin.
- Place pie pan on a baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350° and bake until filling is set, 35-40 minutes.
- (Hint: pie is done when toothpick inserted in center of pie comes out clean)
Serve with a healthy dollop of real whipped cream.