From the Betty Ramsdell Kitchen
- Use a combination of favorite raw vegetables.
- Onions, cauliflower, broccoli, carrots, radishes, peppers, mushrooms (fresh), beans.
- Cut into similar sizes.
- Place vegetables into a bowl with olive oil (a generous amount of olive oil), seasoned with basil (fresh or dried), minced garlic, salt and pepper (or any other favorite seasonings for vegetables).
- Mix well making sure all vegetables are coated. Let stand for a time.
- Spread onto baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes. (Since mushrooms cook faster, add them to the baking sheet part way into the roasting.)
- Cook until tender, testing with a fork.
- A huge bowl served over pasta is a super supper!